Dear Parents, Students and Patrons,
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to communicate with all of our parents, community, opposing teams, opposing coaches, and patrons the following guidelines we will be adhering to for all Richland Northeast Home JV and Varsity Football Games.
- All Patrons MUST wear a face mask when exiting their vehicles. All Home patrons will enter the Home Side Ticket gate with their digital ticket or if you have an appropriate pass (Richland 2 ID, SCHSL Pass, or Richland 2 Gold Card) you will enter the Home Pass gate. Opposing team fans will enter the Visitor’s ticket gate located near the Fire Station. Masks must remain on and cover the face at all times while in attendance in our stadium.
- Richland Two Clear Bag Policy will be in effect.
- There will be NO concessions offered during JV or Varsity Football games at any of our District Two Stadiums. No food or drink will be allowed to enter the stadium.
- Tailgating or large gatherings before or after the game are prohibited. Upon arriving patrons should immediately make their way to their respective ticket gates. After the game all spectators should immediately make their way out of the stadium to their vehicles and depart the campus.
- Ticket Information: There will NOT be any cash or credit card sales at the venue during the JV or Varsity Football season. All tickets must be purchased online. We are using Hometown Ticketing this year for ticket sales. Tickets may be purchased by going to our athletic website (www.rncavaliers.com) and selecting the “Tickets” link in the top right corner of the home page. Make sure to select the desired contest. There will be NO Refunds on purchased tickets. The cost of a ticket is $7 (Varsity Games) and $5 (Junior Varsity Games) plus a digital processing fee. Due to social distancing requirements, 1,872 is the capacity for Parone stadium. Tickets are sold on a first come basis. Once you purchase a ticket online, you may either print out on paper a ticket with a QR code or you can bring your phone with you to the venue to be scanned for entry.
- Special Passes: For the Home side there will be 50 entries reserved for SCHSL Passes (+1), Richland 2 Staff ID’s (+1), and Richland 2 Gold Cards (just the card holder). Once that number gets to 50 there will be no more accepted on the home side. For the Away sided there will also be 50 entries reserved for SCHSL Passes (+1), Richland 2 Staff ID’s (+1), and Richland 2 Gold Cards (just the card holder). Once that number gets to 50 there will be no more accepted on the away side.
- The Bleachers will be marked as to which rows patrons can sit on and they will need to adhere to the Social Distancing of 6ft apart. Household family members may sit together.